Evernote 2.0 has become my choice for organizers. I tried Google notebook but I wasn’t consistent with it (and you know how that goes – or doesn’t go I should say!).
I blogged about Evernote some time ago. And it was good then, but when I updated to version 2.0 – wow! And maybe what I love most about it is that the tagging is very similar to that of ACDSee Photo Manager. (ie – I understand it & use it!)
The features that make it great are:
- It’s a powerful FREE program!
- Copy & paste notes in
- Deleted notes can be retrieved
- Very intuitive – right click on most anything for options
- Can easily change dates of notes
- Making them more prominent
- Or into the future
- Click & drag URL’s in from the address bar & they remain clickable!
- Click & drag images in & a clickable link to their origin is created
- This is very handy for digishopping ideas
For cataloging your notes
- Premade categories like To-Do are offered
- Can make your own categories
- Assign multiple categories to one entry
- Add a cute icon for each category
- Clicking on the category brings up only those notes